Play Anit no sun shine when she going

Geraldo Pirela

Question

6 answers to this question

Hi Geraldo. Little while ago you asked if anyone could help with Bill Withers song Ain't no Sunshine. I have this one in my collection. You can get a tab for it from ultimateguitar.com. when I do a song I make my own work sheet, so I'll have a record for myself, won't forget what I've done.  I'll attach a copy for you & tab.

Just appreciate & let me know if you receive it OK.  AlanIMG_20220908_162111.thumb.jpg.149c3623098d00a32ae7f19506dd2d99.jpg

IMG_20220908_161946.jpg

• Rock On 1

Hi Alan here. I listened to that Bill Withers song myself. You've probably downloaded the tab from Ultimate guitar site,. If not suggest you do. Nice - easy to play Am, Em and D. Personally I like to play it with capo on 4. I pick the base notes first then strum the Am to Em to give it body. The position play up the fretboard, doing a few bends where is fits nice.  then back & forth for the "I know, I know, I know" bit.  I've made my own little work sheet for my own records will share if you like. Can't attach here on forum site now. So e mail if you'd like

Hi Fred One of our other BTG friends  Nigel in UK has inspired me a few times with pieces he's played. It end's up with me doing a version I can play myself, When I do this I make my own record work sheet, (so I don't forget myself).      If you'd  like I'll send you my versions of Brothers in Arms and Bob Dylans Song Forever young.

Alan

Hi Fred. read a lot of your posts, not sure what music's your favourite. I like country folk blues stuff myself, Bob Dylan, Paul Simon, John Denver. But also Bill Withers like the song sheet I posted for a fellow member trying Aint no sunshine. When ever I work out a song I prepare a work sheet like you've seen so I don't forget the chords pick & play scheme for my version. If your interested to share music ideas & songs we come across let me know and I'll add you to my list of fellow members I communicate with. My email is alandesmond2014@gmail.com.