Too much talk

craigdbl

the free lessons have a lot of talk. I've be a player for many years and and nothing helps in these free ones. I wanted to see what the guitar grid was all about in the original video. It looks like I have to pay $37 more for each course. I should have just stuck with youtube.

2 hours ago, craigdbl said:

the free lessons have a lot of talk. I've be a player for many years and and nothing helps in these free ones. I wanted to see what the guitar grid was all about in the original video. It looks like I have to pay $37 more for each course. I should have just stuck with youtube.

I'd tend to agree there's a lot of talk in adverts & free introduction stuff.  But that's different to singing for the whole course.  Me & so many others seem to have learnt so much from doing BTG that after 6 months of monthly fees decided to become life member's to retain access to course material. U mention u tube videos, I do think they're great & help for  specific topic or riffs.  But there is so much & varied material that I don't think you have any chance of achieving the complete skills needed bt  that route. Overall many members probably agree the course is well worth-while & happy with results, glad we  commenced the process. But. Of course it's a personal choice. As I say a personal opinion.

I took the plunge 3 years ago and never looked back. The lessons are like stacking building blocks is all 5 categories of guitar mastery. I can finally play the scales, modes, rhythm, legato techniques, etc. If you want to get better, try a 30 day lesson.  Once you learn the grid, you can solo to backing tracks and it actually sounds musical now. I'm a life member.  

• 2 weeks later...