Reference levels inside Academy ? and other

Dimitri

Question

hello everyone, I am a lifetime subscriber to both Guitar Freedom Formula and Academy.

In GFF we have the clear reference of levels with difficulty that goes to increase. I am currently studying  some level 2 courses. 

But I'm wondering, if one wants to go hand in hand in Academy, for the application part, how can you move between the various Academy courses?  there is no real reference except perhaps that you can have a clue from the name of some that resembles the arguments of others in GFF...

For example, in Academy I had started days ago the one on how to transform stairs into music and although very interesting it seemed to me that I lacked something like skills, to play those examples and so I thought of going on with the GFF path and then returning to Academy in the near future.  

Also, Is there a way to know what are the new courses added gradually?  in theory they should be monthly but obviously it depends when they are ready to be published, but at the same time it would be good if those added were highlighted as it is not said that they are at the bottom of the page in the case of GFF but it can be an integration of any level, see for example "Guitar for all" published some months ago.

thanks !

Edited by Dimitri
integration / corrections

3 answers to this question

Welcome Dimitri,

I see what you mean.  In terms of a base level of classes I would suggest Rhythm & Strumming Made Simple, and How to Play Chords Anywhere.
If you have the concepts in both of those down then you could probably just go for whatever sounds fun.

You'll see some are song focused.  Purple Haze, Layla, etc.  If you like the song then definitely do the class.

6 minutes ago, Dimitri said:

hello everyone, I am a lifetime subscriber to both Guitar Freedom Formula and Academy.

In GFF we have the clear reference of levels with difficulty that goes to increase. I am currently studying  some level 2 courses. 

But I'm wondering, if one wants to go hand in hand in Academy, for the application part, how can you move between the various Academy courses?  there is no real reference except perhaps that you can have a clue from the name of some that resembles the arguments of others in GFF...

For example, in Academy I had started days ago the one on how to transform stairs into music and although very interesting it seemed to me that I lacked something like skills, to play those examples and so I thought of going on with the GFF path and then returning to Academy in the near future.  

Also, Is there a way to know what are the new courses added gradually?  in theory they should be monthly but obviously it depends when they are ready to be published, but at the same time it would be good if those added were highlighted as it is not said that they are at the bottom of the page in the case of GFF but it can be an integration of any level, see for example "Guitar for all" published some months ago.

thanks !

sorry,  i meant to write "scales" not "stairs" of course (in Italian "scale" means both stairs and (musical) scales ),  it's because sometimes I rely on the keyboard translator on smartphone. 😊

21 hours ago, Geof Gibson said:

Welcome Dimitri,

I see what you mean.  In terms of a base level of classes I would suggest Rhythm & Strumming Made Simple, and How to Play Chords Anywhere.
If you have the concepts in both of those down then you could probably just go for whatever sounds fun.

You'll see some are song focused.  Purple Haze, Layla, etc.  If you like the song then definitely do the class.

Many thanks Geof !