Hello

Max

My name is Matthew. I live in Pennsylvania. I've been playing guitar for almost 25 years, though there have been some long periods of time where I stopped playing all together in there. Over the past year I've probably developed more so than in all the years combined. I suppose more correctly its my "ear" that's developed. For some reason I can hear things I was never able to before. Very fine differences in pitch. Im not sure why, but the frustrating thing is that I am having great difficulty translating what I hear in my head into something intelligible to the rest of the world. I came across this program from an ad on a site that nothing to do with music strangely enough. I joined late and missed the first three days due to some personal issues that were very consuming. I've watched the first video and luckily am already very familiar with the pattern so I am going to do my best to catch up and join in tonight. \m/

• Rock On 1