Masterclass Review

pilgrim

Interested in some honest input regarding the Speed, Accuracy, Improvisation Masterclass that’s been offered since December. To those of you who have taken the class what impact has the class had on your guitar playing? Is the teaching that’s provided easy to follow and practical? I’m an intermediate guitar player at best and have considered taking this class but wondering if it would be helpful to my playing ?

Hi Pilgrim!

I join my voice to yours, hoping to get some answers and opinions on the Masterclasses, not the mini ones but those that cost a fair chunk of $. 

I would like to get as much information as possible from those members who took one of those Masterclasses. Like is it good, or is it worthed, that kind of things.

Like you, I would really appreciate some answers from fellow members before investing ~200$ for a future opportunity!

Fred, I agree with you, the mini-Masterclasses are great and they should continue!

YC🎸