Greetings everyone from Eivind.

Eivind

Hi. I just signed up on this forum and think it´s a great idea to make us introduce ourselves this way as the first thing we do. It´s nice to know who you´re talking with 

🙂

Anyways... I´m almost 50, started out playing as a kid (9-10 years old). Been in various bands and I´ve had had the pleasure of being touring, and recorded a few albums with a couple of them. This is mostly countrystyle-like music, and i played a telecaster. The last ten year i´ve been, (as Jonathan Boyd in breakthrough guitars call it) "Stuck in a rut(?)" and haven´t really played anything. But recently i picked it up again, and was asked to join a bluegrassband to play acoustic guitar (go figure).

I thought to myself that this forum must be an excellent way to broaden(?)/expand my horizon. To share and receive (hope I spelled it right) knowledge and love for guitars and guitarplaying

As for the the future, who knows might even "cut some grass" (record bluegrass) 🙂 

Edited by Eivind
  • Thumbs Up 1