lifetime mebership

14 hours ago, Total Disorder said:

Did anyone sign up for this deal at 297$ from a lifetime membership ? Seems like a deal ,just wondering everyone's thought on this .

Thanks 

I have the lifetime membership. it is a wonderful deal.  if you are monthly right now it would pay for itself rather quickly. Plus you get all the added bonuses going on right now. 

Great deal,

Fred 🎸

I started with the 39.00 monthly program and felt I'd need a year to get through all the great material here. So, when I saw the 297.00 Lifetime promotion (which is the same as the annual membership I was considering), I decided to go for it. So far, so good. 

• Rock On 1

Hi folks. Just for info'  I joined BTG very early 2021 on the monthly pay system, after 6 months Johnathan / admin offered the lifetime membership. (Of course i'm not sure but It may be similar for all) they may do for all after 6 months of paying monthly.

As i found the BTG course material very good (for me anyway), i decided to take on the life member. My reasons mainly were you'll be able to refer back to modules as a reference library, also the promise of access to any new material / modules. Of course you'll be a club member to share experiences via supergroup & forum.

There are special tutorials that of course are extra cost but that's a personal choice. Just depends on what your looking for & to achieve. But after 1 1/4 yrs with BTG and happy with progress i've made and what i can play, but of course guitar is a never ending journey, we're all learning & applying new stuff all the time.

So if you see guitar playing as a long term skill to develope I would recommend doing the lifer bit when its offered at a price your happy with.

• Rock On 1

• 2 weeks later...

For me the lifetime membership is well worth it.  It has truly made me love playing guitar again.  I was always under the impression to play you had to be playing something.  Having spend years just learning songs or scale patterns but not really understanding how it all connected together made me eventually not enjoy it as much so in turn made it boring and I stopped picking up the guitar.  so hearing someone say you are the instrument and the guitar is the tool to express yourself changed everything.  long way from being the guitarist I what to be but enjoying the journey now.  Heard a interview with Geddy Lee from Rush and they asked him if he was still playing and he said he was.  They asked him what he was playing and he just said he was playing, just playing.  He couldnt have said it better.

Cheers

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Lifetime membership for me, its like having your own reference library to refer to. Also memberships good shar'g experiences, we are all learning new things all the time. One of my BTG friends Nigel posted a Joan Bazez version of Brothers in Arms, nice. things we find like this are great for the learning.

• 7 months later...
On 4/1/2022 at 7:13 PM, Total Disorder said:

Did anyone sign up for this deal at 297$ from a lifetime membership ? Seems like a deal ,just wondering everyone's thought on this .

Thanks 

Think a few of us who have been members around 2 years now had a similar offer from admin' after about 6 months of joining & paying monthly. Personal opinion is I think it's a good move as the course material is good and you an refer back to any module to refresh your memory (ur own ref library)

When Johnathan does a new module u can access that too. Of course there are paid extra's that get offered from time to time, but that's optional.

So summary. I think it's good value for money, plus BTG it's a good support community with f-book & forum.

Alan

Apologies for that comment relating to us lifer's. The general comments opens old page 3. I didn't realize got confused. As your aware I go through community comments quite regularly. Interesting to read what experiences others are having & trying to help others so much different terminology & jargon around.

Happy playing. Alan