Howdy

Victoriano

My real name is Jay, though in the Forums it is Victoriano.   There is a bit of a back story there... but not going to get into that.   I've been playing at the guitar for many years, but I always put it away and then have to start over again.   So a bit about me:  I'm 70, retired from the USCG and also retired a high school teacher.  My acoustic guitars are a Zager ZAD 50CE, and a Washburn WC G25SCE.  My electric is a Gibson Les Paul GT.  I'm really looking forward to getting to know some of you, and to progress (and hopefully stick with it) in my guitar skills.

One question:  What course should I use to begin with?

Edited by Victoriano

Hi Jay, I would say ULTIMATE GUITAR GRID MASTERY is a good place to start. Thank you for you service! I am an Army veteran. Have fun learning and follow the courses like they are taught. You will be surprised how quickly you will learn.  You will always be able to find help either from the staff or other members here in the forum.

Fred 🎸